Saturday, November 12, 2011

November PHOTO POTLUCK Challenge and FREE MINI-KIT!

Happy Saturday!  I'm finally getting around to starting my super fun and exciting challenge at the DigiSisters Forum - the Photo Potluck.  Want to join us?  It really is SUPER easy and fun ... here's the posting from the forum .. PLEASE JOIN US!  PLEASE be nice if you get my photo to scrap ... copy shown below.  You can put the little devil horns on my BROTHER, but not on me please!!!  ha ha ha

FINALLY ... sorry this has taken so long to get going to anyone who may be interested. HOWEVER, we are now ready, and it should be FUN! I'm working on a new series of kits called "Simply Christmas" and this challenge will utilize the mini-version of the Basic kit, with the "prize" for completing it being the super exciting, brand new, all expenses paid vacation to the Bahamas ... oops, too many game shows I guess. The prize will be a your choice of one FREE part of the Simply Christmas Basic series. I'm working on previews and will post ASAP.

Here's a preview of the FREE mini-kit to use for doing this challenge:

Image

You can download it for FREE HERE   

REMINDER - Rules: Download/copy the LAST un-scrapped photo. At the SAME TIME upload a photo of your own for the next person to use. Scrap the photo you downloaded with the mini kit provided, and then upload it again for all of us to see your beautiful work. THANK YOU! You CAN play more than once, but please don't take a photo if you don't upload one at the same time, as the next person wanting to play won't have any toys :)

CLICK HERE to get to the Forum to play!
To start us off, I'm offering up this nearly-antique photo of my brothers, sister, and me from Christmas in 1965. Hold the laughter, please! I LOVED that "fireplace" that was just for us kids to use!  Only the first person at the Forum will get this photo - be sure to download from there and not from here on my blog.  This is just a sample of the post.

3 comments:

Maria's Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [13 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Nov. 13, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much ,very nice. Have a great day.