Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NEW DAILY DOWNLOAD FREEBIE KIT - Christmas in Colors

I'm running a little behind schedule, but I've been working on a fun new kit for Christmas - I just can't wait any longer!  It's too fun ... I don't have the preview done yet, but I'm starting the daily downloads anyway.  It's full of COLOR!  Hope you like it ... here's the Day 1 piece ... future downloads will have multiple pieces, but this one just has the one.

Enjoy, and have some fun with Christmas in Colors!  Click on image for direct download link.


Hope you can come back for tomorrow's piece ... all links will remain active until AFTER December 1.  There will be some fun clusters, QPs, and other goodies along the way also.  Thanks for visiting, and have a GREAT day.

13 comments:

Natasha (alohacowgirl) said...

Can't wait to see the whole kit! I love Christmas and I just love to decorate anything that isn't moving. lol

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Nov. 02, 2011. Thanks again.

Nani said...

Pretty, pretty! I love non-traditional colors. My tree is a lot of traditional styles in many colors too.

Thank you!!

Monkey Toes Too said...

Beautiful! Thank you.

Maria's Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [03 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Stacey said...

thank you so much for the wonderful freebies! i'm so behind! so sorry! Love the new Download a Day!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this Christmas download...

DeLoris said...

This is absolutely beautiful! Thank you!
Hugs,
DeLoris

Granny Enchanted said...

I featured your freebie on my blog today. Thank you. It's gorgeous. ~Granny Enchanted http://grannysscrapbookfreebies.blogspot.com/2011/11/fridays-guest-freebies.html

liz said...

Merci! I can't wait to see the whole kit & kaboodle! Pretty, bright colors so far...

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! Thanks so much1
Gloria

Maureen said...

Thank you so much for sharing...!!

freebies said...

Looking very nice, i would love to download it or purchase it, it is perfect for Christmas...