Friday, November 18, 2011

More Christmas in Colors Challenge Freebies!

The lovely goodies just keep arriving - it feels like Christmas EVERY day to me!  Maureen was kind enough to send in a cluster and QP that she used in her layout previously posted.  It's WONDERFUL! I can't thank you enough, Maureen!  I went and looked at her blog, which showcases so many of her scrapbooking projects - you're sure to find inspiration there!  You can find it at http://moscraftsandotherthings.blogspot.com/

Click on each image for two separate direct download links:


Cinnie was also nice enough to re-send her goodies that got lost in cyberspace somewhere.  She mentioned in her first e-mail that this was the first QP she designed - I think she has a very bright future ahead of her - this is GORGEOUS!  Thank you so much for sharing with us!!!  I absolutely LOVE pink, and this is about as pink as we can get!  PERFECT! 

Click on image for direct download link:

Now that you see how easy it is, I hope we see more of your wonderful work!

I hope everyone else will give it a try also - just make a QP, cluster, stacked paper, or any treat you'd like to share and e-mail it to me.  I'll post it on the blog, AND I'll send you a coupon for $1.50 to use on any of the Farmer Lisa's Wild Daisies products in the DigiSisters store.  I guess it could be called bribery, but what the heck - I love using coupons, saving money, and getting all sorts of fun stuff!  The most expensive thing I have in my store is only $3.00 - I love to keep things inexpensive and (hopefully) affordable for anyone who wishes to work with them.

Have a great evening, and thank you for visiting!  Let's give all of these wonderful people a round of applause for their contributions over the past week.  (can you hear the applause in the background? - no?  Oh, I guess Wheel of Fortune is on, oops).  ha ha ha.  See you later!

6 comments:

Stacey said...

thank you and the designers so much for sharing their fantastic work!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 19, 2011. Thanks again.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you all for more lovely items...

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you ALL for sharing your lovely designs!!:)

Maria's Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [21 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Maria's Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [22 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria