Wednesday, November 30, 2011

DAILY DOWNLOAD 30 - CHRISTMAS IN COLORS Kit FREEBIE

WOW!  You all are amazing!!!  Thank you SO MUCH for all of the wonderful comments you left!!!  I wasn't able to log on to my e-mail yesterday, but I'll check it tonight - I know that there are some goodies that at least one lovely lady sent ... I can't wait to see!

* * NOTICE:  The links for the entire kit will remain active until December 8 - so please get any missing parts before then.  * *

Since I'm having so much fun with this kit also, how about if we extend the downloads for a few more days?  I don't have any more pieces of the kit (unless something pops out at me!) but I would LOVE to work with it and make some clusters, alphabets, etc. to go with it.  Please DO share yours if you'd like - none are too experienced or too inexperienced; good ideas come from everywhere!  You can e-mail anything you'd like to share to me at mslisa@frontiernet.net and I'll get it on the blog for you.

So ... here's today's final preview for the Daily Download kit ... click on it for the direct download link to zip file.  There's also a bonus freebie below the preview ...


Click on image for direct download link (background is not included in download):



Have a wonderful day!  Check back later - the new kits are in the store now, and I'll be showing them on the blog later ... I THINK there may be more freebies ... ha ha

20 comments:

Noor said...

Thank you so much for all the pieces to this beautiful kit. I am tickled you want to continue on a few more days with other things....how fun for all of us. Thank you for your hard work and your diligence and Alhamdulillah (All thanks to God) for your great talent.

Maureen said...

This has been a fantastic kit to collect Lisa...as I've mentioned before I've loved it...thank you so much...!!

Jennifer said...

I agree with Noor. I am soo happy that you are thinking of working on new things for this kit. I am soo happy that I found your blog and started digital scrapbooking when I did :) So beautiful

Lhs said...

Ok I am going to miss this treat every day , can honestly say collecting daily downloads is not something I enjoy , but this one I have and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for this beautiful kit.
So beautiful Lisa , can't wait to see your New Years kit ..lol
Big hugs,
Lhs

Monkey Toes Too said...

Lisa, Every month you out do yourself. How you come up with these wonderfully fun and beautiful kits amaze me. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this beautiful kit!!

TxOzRoze aka TOR said...

thank you so much for all of the super sweet pieces of this kit, downloaded the last part and love it and the bonus part...it's fabulous!! Can't wait to try making my second QP :) Big hugz!

Stacey said...

Lisa, thank you so much for the gorgeous kit! It was so fun to collect!

Nani said...

Thank you, again and again, Lisa, for this great kit!

marzenna79 said...

Thank you !!!!!!!!!!

Heather Oliver said...

Thanks so so much for all of the pieces to this awesome kit. I absolutely love it!! I'd be thrilled if you extended it a few extra days. :) lol Finding your blog a couple of weeks ago was wonderful and I can't wait to keep coming back to see what else you post here.
I'm having some trouble getting this one to download but I'll keep trying. All of the other kits downloaded no problem but this one is taking forever and ever. Other things have downloaded great this morning but this one is not cooperating! Maybe it is like me and doesn't 'do mornings'. haha If I can't get it to finish downloading I'll let you know. Please know that I am very appreciative of all the hard work and time that you have put into this. From all the beautiful elements, papers, colours etc. I'd say you had some fun with it. Sending big hugs your way :)

Craftrat said...

Thank you for sharing your talent. I have enjoyed each and every day's offerings and look forward to playing with all the papers & elements.

Angelika said...

Thank you for sharing
from Angelika from Photography Tips

Anonymous said...

Wow - this is so awesome! Thanks so much!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you so much for this lovely download...

Lori T. said...

Thank you VERY much for this cool kit. The colors are awesome!

Honey aka DAMSV said...

these colors are to cute Lisa, thanks for another wonderful share

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for this kit. It is absolutely gorgeous.
Donna

Edna B said...

An awesome kit. Thank you so much.

Linda said...

Wow I just stumbled across your site thru a link I found when I stumbled across Granny Enchanted's Blog sure wish the links were still active because I would LOVE to get this beautiful kit of yours please consider reactivating them or email me the links if possible

Thank You