Monday, November 28, 2011

DAILY DOWNLOAD 28 - CHRISTMAS IN COLORS Kit FREEBIE

Wow ... only two more days left of November!  This kit is almost wrapped up ... I have to thank all of you who sent in your layouts, quickpages and clusters!!!  They're great!  I still have a few more to post, which I'll get to tomorrow I hope.  If you have one that you'd like to share, please e-mail it to me!  I'd love to put it on the blog - I love seeing them!  I'm not even above bribing you with a $1.50 coupon for use on any of my products if you send one.  :)  I'm having a 50% off sale right now in the store - $1.50 will get you at least one full kit of mine - not such a bad deal.  I'll also be adding my new series "Simply Christmas" starting tomorrow ... watch here for it - there are several parts of it; hopefully something to suit everyone.

Here is today's download - click on image for direct download link to zip file:


Have a great day!

13 comments:

Monkey Toes Too said...

Can't wait to see the new kits. Thank you for such a fun kit.

Jennifer said...

Thank you again for this wonderful kit. Can't wait to see what you have created next.

Maureen said...

Thanks so much Lisa...looking forward to seeing your new kit...!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 29, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this kit - it is so great! Looking forward to see more!

Designs by Franny said...

Thank you for this segment of your wonderful kit

TxOzRoze aka TOR said...

thank you this is beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful kit with us. I looked forward to downloading each segment to see what was inside! I look forward to your new kit.

Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [30 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Nani said...

Thank you, Lisa! I LOVE this kit. I'll be sorry to see the happy colors go too!

CrystalNVa said...

THANK YOU ;~}

Angelika said...

Your freebie is awesome! Thanks so much for posting!
from Angelika from What is digital scrapbooking?

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for Day 28...