Friday, November 25, 2011

DAILY DOWNLOAD 25 - CHRISTMAS IN COLORS Kit FREEBIE

The countdown is on!!!  One month until Christmas Day for those of us who celebrate that holiday.  I LOVE this time of year - the sights and sounds of the season, as well as the wonderful smells that come along with the baking cookies and other goodies.  I am getting the urge to do some baking ... which I really don't want to do yet, because none of the goodies will ever make it until December, let alone until Christmas get-togethers!  The only place they'll make it to is my waistline!

Be sure to check back on SUNDAY for our BLOG TRAIN!  It's a really cute one - it's called Ho Ho Holidays and has lots of bright fun colors.  Seems to be a theme with me this year ... hmmm. 

Remember - There's a SALE in my store at DigiSisters - everything at 50% off (includes only my items).  Some of the other designers are running sales also - hop on over and take a look!

Here's today's download ... just click on image for direct download link to zip file.  Have a great day!

7 comments:

Stacey said...

thank you so much for todays and yesterdays awesome freebies! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm sure not ready for Christmas yet!

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thanks for two days of goodies! Hope you had lots of fun yesterday.

crafterincyprus said...

Thank you for the really colourful kit, looking forward to the blog train. Is it really only a month to Christmas? It doesn't feel Christmas here yet as the sun still shines each day.

Maureen said...

Thanks so much Lisa...!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 26, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this kit! I am with you on the baking - the thought of starting early is appealing but not the weight gain from having the treats around!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for Day 25. As well as only a month to go for Christmas, we'll be into 2012 shortly after, bit scary how fast time is going...