Friday, November 25, 2011

DAILY DOWNLOAD 24 - CHRISTMAS IN COLORS Kit FREEBIE and a SALE!

Are you ready to SHOP?  Instead of fighting the crowds, how about shopping online - I'm running a 50% off sale from November 25 through November 30!  All of my items in the store are half-off!  Take a look if you get a chance!   CLICK HERE to check it out - nothing is over $1.50 at the sale price!

Here's today's download ... enjoy, and I hope you had a great Thanksgiving.  Click on image for direct download to zip file.

6 comments:

benelol said...

Thank you very much :)

Jennifer said...

Thank you for both days!! I am getting excited for Christmas, just not all of the snow and ice that comes along in December (.... hoping it will at least wait until then for more!)

Maureen said...

Thank you...!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 26, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for Day 24...