Wednesday, November 23, 2011

DAILY DOWNLOAD 23 - CHRISTMAS IN COLORS Kit FREEBIE

Sorry I'm so late with this!  As with everyone, I'm sure, it was a busy day today.  Tomorrow is a day off of work, however, so I can stay up late and PLAY tonight!

I want to say a special thank you to all of you who have been so kind to leave such nice comments.  After a very trying day at work, I came home and checked my mail and blog and found some of the nicest comments!!!  It totally turned my day around, and made me feel SO much better - THANK YOU!!!  I feel like I have a whole group of friends that I get to "visit" every day.  YOU are appreciated very much also. 

Ok, enough of the sentimental mushy stuff (never!) Here's today's download ... you can click on the image for a direct download link to the zip file.  Have a great evening, and a WONDERFUL day tomorrow!  Happy Thanksgiving to those of you in the U.S. who celebrate the holiday.  I think we all celebrate it a bit every day - there's always something we can find that we are thankful for - like I am for you!


Thanks for visiting - see you in a few hours ... with another download!  There will be a few special treats for Thanksgiving, as well as a big SALE!!!  Yippee - I love the after-Thanksgiving sales! 

16 comments:

Nani said...

Thank you so much, Lisa!

Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving!

benelol said...

Thank you very much :)

Stacey said...

thank you so much for todays awesome gift! Hope you and your loved ones have a fantastic Thanksgiving! Very sorry I haven't had a chance to try and make anything - too busy getting ready for the holiday - I'm exhausted and still have to wake up early to cook the turkey!

boop52245 said...

Thank you so much for this gorgeous kit and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours

Maria's Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [24 Nov 11:28am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

crafterincyprus said...

Thank you Lisa for your wonderful and colourful Christmas kit. I have made Christmas cards for my family in the UK this year from the kit. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday today.

Noko411 said...

Thank you so much for sharing each part of this lovely kit. I have displayed a few pages assembled with your kit on my personal blog, and included a link to you. You are welcome to drop by, and I hope to send some friends your way. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 24, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great download and have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family!

Pat said...

Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving.

Monkey Toes Too said...

Happy Thanksgiving from your friends here in Michigan. Thank you.

Angelika said...

Thank you for sharing
from Angelika from Photography Tips

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for Day 23. I hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving Day and fantastic weekend...

Anonymous said...

merci beaucoup

Maureen said...

Thank you so much Lisa...as I've said before I'm loving this kit...!!
Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving with your family...!! x

Marilyn said...

I hope you had a super Thanksgiving! Thanks for the Christmas in Colors kit. I've been enjoying hunting for the additions daily. I can't wait to use this on my next Christmas layout. I just love the colors!