Saturday, November 19, 2011

DAILY DOWNLOAD 19 - CHRISTMAS IN COLORS Kit FREEBIE

Happy Saturday!  Today marks our first snowfall of the season with just under 1 inch of fluffy white stuff ... which happened to fall on top of the sleet and ice that came before it.  It made for a busy day at work (I work at a Polaris snowmobile dealership) but it also made the world look white and clean again.  A good day for coming home, cuddling up with my sweetie on the sofa and munching on some popcorn while knitting.  Ahhh.  I'll be getting back to that as soon as this freebie is on its way to you.  I hope you are enjoying a wonderful weekend also!  A special thank you goes to Maureen (the same Maureen who provided us with the wonderful QPs and clusters in the earlier posts) for the link I found on her blog to get the cute little clock you'll see a bit further down on this page in the column to the right.  It's really neat!  I love knowing what time it is wherever our internet travels take us.

On to the goodies ... you can just click on the image for the direct download link to the zip file.  It's getting a little more difficult to find the new items each day, isn't it???


Warm pre-Winter wishes to you and your families!


16 comments:

Stacey said...

thanks so much for todays awesome portion!

Monkey Toes Too said...

Oh my! I think you have some future CT members making some goodies right now. THANK you to everyone who gave Lisa their work and of course to Lisa for creating this kit. No, I'm not sucking up. I'm already on your CT.

Nani said...

Thank you, Lisa! STILL loving this kit!

I think I want one of those clocks too! :)

JeannieK said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Love the adorable little snowman! Enjoy that fresh snow!

Noor said...

I am really loving this kit. It is so very elegant and colorful and at this rate it is going to be huge by the end of the month. Thank you again.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 20, 2011. Thanks again.

Angelika said...

Your freebie is awesome! Thanks so much for posting!
from Angelika from What is digital scrapbooking?

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you so much for sharing another part of your GORGEOUS kit with me.:)LOVIN it!!:)

Maureen said...

Thank you Lisa for another part of this fab kit...love it...!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for today's part! Also a great thanks and great job out to those who have been making the wonderful cluster's and QP's! I love the hunt in each preview for the new items - as it gets harder I have more fun!

Maria's Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [21 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you so much for Day 19 of this lovely kit...

Maria's Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [22 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Athena said...

Thank you for sharing!!

Yayachou said...

Bonjour Lisa, merci beaucoup pour ce kit..bon week-end. amicales pensées de France

Anonymous said...

Hello!
For some reason it will not let me download day 19. If someone could please email it to me, I would really appreciate it! Thank you for your help!Carla
riddlerkixazz@aol.com