Friday, November 18, 2011

DAILY DOWNLOAD 18 - CHRISTMAS IN COLORS Kit FREEBIE

Good Afternoon!  It's FRIDAY - and I'm looking forward to a weekend filled with cleaning house and trying to post the new Holiday scrapping kits I've been working on.  It seems the more I work on them the further behind I get ... how is that possible?  Oh well, at least it's fun :)

Here's today's pieces of the kit ... I may have to make the daily downloads have more pieces; I don't want to have too many left at the end of the month!  Enjoy ...  and please know you're welcome to share your layouts / clusters / QPs, etc.  We all love seeing them!

Click on image for direct download link to zip file.

12 comments:

Maureen said...

Thank you so much Lisa..! x

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you!

Tanya said...

How many will be parts?

Maria's Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [19 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Lisa said...

Hello Tanya - there will be 30 parts total; one each day until the end of this month. Then, I'll have another set for a kit to download in December each day. Thanks for visiting!

Frances Mary said...

thank you, i just love the colors in your kit

Stacey said...

thank you so much for todays awesome part!

benelol said...

Thank you very much :)

Tanya said...

Excuse, I badly speak in English, I download every day by a part, I very much like your operations, will wait following with impatience, thanks big, Lisa!!!!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 19, 2011. Thanks again.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for Day 18...

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I am enjoying this great kit and the QP's and clusters everyone is sharing are so good!!