Tuesday, November 15, 2011

DAILY DOWNLOAD 15 - CHRISTMAS IN COLORS Kit FREEBIE

Happy Tuesday!  Once again, the day of my favorite TV show - NCIS.  For those of you who don't get it, it's great!  If you get a chance to find it on Netflix or another online source, you'll find yourself hooked before you know it - if you like the investigative type of shows with a nice touch of humor in them.  I think they're in the 7th or 8th season now.

WELL - another thing to be happy about is the upcoming holiday season.  I have to apologize to those of you who do not celebrated Christmas; my beliefs are Christian, but not all are and I have not meant to discriminate or in any other way offend anyone with my choice of kits and postings.  I definitely believe in respect for all people, regardless of beliefs and observances, and just wanted you to know that.  I appreciate ALL of the wonderful visitors to the site!  I am always willing to take suggestions for new kits too - never hesitate to throw an idea out there for consideration.  After all, what good are kits if they're not ones you want to use?

So here it is the middle of NOVEMBER already!  Before more time flies by I better get on to posting today's download, before it's already tomorrow!  Have a great day!

Click on preview image for direct download link to zip file.

15 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

LOVIN IT!!:) Thank you so much for sharing.

SharonG said...

Thanks again Lisa :)

boop52245 said...

Thanks for sharing this awesome kit Lisa

Noor said...

Thank you for your kind words Lisa. Just so you know, if they were because of my earlier comment I had not been in the least offended or felt even a tad of discrimination from you at all. Please, do not worry. Even if I don't celebrate Christmas I see many good uses for this absolutely stunning kit. :-D

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you for day 15. NCIS and NCIS-LA are tops in my house along with all 3 CSI's and Hawaii 50. Nick and I love our crime shows. I tape them on the DVR and watch them after school with the little guy.

Maria's Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [16 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Stacey said...

thank you so much for todays part of this awesome kit!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for Day 15, this year is certainly speeding by...

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Nov. 16, 2011. Thanks again.

JeannieK said...

Thank you Lisa! Lovely pieces again today! We record NCIS too - don't want to miss an episode.

Craftrat said...

Thank you. Found you through CBH and love your kits. Am trying to break free from the traditional colours and this helps.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! This kit is so exciting!

Maureen said...

Thank you so very much for sharing this fabulous kit with us...!!

Reign said...

Gorgeous! Thanks so much!

Maureen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.