Monday, November 14, 2011

DAILY DOWNLOAD 14 - CHRISTMAS IN COLORS Kit FREEBIE

Monday is finally here!  Ok, so I'm trying to have a positive attitude.  There must be something good about Mondays ... right?  It's like we have a new chance to make a fresh start ... I still prefer Fridays at work though!  Even though I do love my job, it's good when the weekend finally arrives.  More scrapping fun time!

Here's the next installment of the Christmas in Colors kit - hope you're having fun collecting them!  Lots more to come!

Click on image for direct download link to zip file:


As a little bit of added fun, I'd like to issue a little challenge to anyone interested.  If you can scrap a cluster or QP that we can give away on this blog, I'll give you a $1.50 coupon to spend in the store on any of my items that you'd like to have. All you have to do is make your cluster or QP using the Christmas in Colors daily download kit (as much of it as you have downloaded), save it in png format, and e-mail it to me at mslisa@frontiernet.net.  You are welcome to also include a jpg file of your cluster or QP with a photo in it, but it's not required.  I'll post whatever we come up with each day with the daily downloads.  Sound fun?  I think so!  I'm going to make one right now!

Have a great day,
Lisa

12 comments:

Maureen said...

Brilliant...thank you so much...!!

Sophia said...

Thank you for day 14th of this bright & beautiful kit.

SharonG said...

Thank you so much!!

Monkey Toes Too said...

Does the freebie count for me too? Even though you know I'll give it to you for free. Thanks for 13 and 14.

Maria's Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [15 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Stacey said...

thanks so much for today's awesome portion! backing up my computer today, but hope to try and create something tomorrow!

Nani said...

Thank you for more of this great kit! I'll try to get some time for a quick page or cluster. It does sound like fun!

crafterincyprus said...

Lovely colourful kit for Christmas. Thank you Lisa et al.

Noko411 said...

Thank you for sharing the pieces of your beautiful kit. :)

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you so much for these daily downloads...

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Nov. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for another piece of this fun kit!!