Saturday, November 12, 2011

DAILY DOWNLOAD 12 - CHRISTMAS IN COLORS Kit

Time for another installment in our daily fun fest ... or something like that.  :)  I sure have fun with it!  It makes it even MORE fun when I'm working on Christmas kits to be smelling the wonderful aroma of turkey cooking in the oven ... mmmm.  Got the second one in and almost done in anticipation of Thanksgiving - that's a total of just over 40 pounds of turkey!  It doesn't look like that much once it's all cut up and soaking in the juices, but I believe the labels.  We have some nice outdoor kitty cats who are acting like they've won the lottery with all of the great scraps they've been getting!  I'm waiting for one of the neighbors to come over and see one of them running around with a giant turkey leg bone or some other part and wonder how that little cat got such a big bird!  They're good hunters  :)  ha.

Just a quick reminder that our new DigiSisters Collab kit will be available in the store by the 15th!  You can get it FREE with any $5 purchase.  It's called Holiday Cheer, and from what I've seen I think you're going to love it!  It's HUGE as well as gorgeous! 

Here's today's part of the Christmas in Colors kit ... click on image for direct download link to zip file.


I'll see you again tomorrow hopefully!  Well, I guess I won't SEE you as I don't have a camera on the computer at this point (thank goodness!) but hopefully you'll visit for the next pieces of the kit!

16 comments:

Marlie said...

Hi Lisa,
There is no link in the preview. I love these colours. Really looking forward to your new collab too.

Lisa said...

HI Marlie - you're too quick for me! I just was adding it ... it's fixed now. You definitely get the prize for quick on this one! Have a great day, Lisa

Noor said...

Thank you...I am enjoying this kit so much. It is like a getting a little present every day and the kit is gorgeous! I don't celebrate this holiday but I can see many beautiful winter pages being made from this.

Maureen said...

Fabulous...thank you so much...!!

Maria's Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [13 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Stacey said...

thank you for todays portion of this awesome kit!

Lhs said...

Lisa , this kit is so beautiful , thank you so much for sharing it with all of us. Can't wait to see the rest of it!!!

SharonG said...

Thank you so much :)

Lind said...

Hello and Thank you for Day 12...

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 13, 2011. Thanks again.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thanks so much for sharing another part to your GORGEOUS kit.LOVIN it!!:)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much - I have become addicted to your progressive preview! I try to spot the new items and then go unzip the file to see if I found them all! Great fun and a great kit!!

Fenny said...

Thank you, very nice!

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you for part 12. I'm LOVING this kit. Just too bad I don't currently have the right pictures for it. Never mind Nick is always a willing subject. OK, not always but close enough. Glad a challenge is finally posted but since I've had a lousy month I haven't been doing as many challenges as usual. I'll change my ID picture from my Monkey to me and that will scare you every day!

cinnie0 said...

Loving the daily download. This kit is absolutely beautiful.

Angelika said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful freebie!
from Angelika from Free Digital Scrapbooking