Friday, November 11, 2011

DAILY DOWNLOAD 11 - CHRISTMAS IN COLORS Kit

Happy Friday, and Happy Veteran's Day! Actually, it seems a lot like Thanksgiving in our house tonight - I'm cooking the first of two 20+ pound turkeys for our Thanksgiving dinner.  We're having a house full of family and friends, and who wants to spend all day cooking then?  I love doing almost everything up ahead of time, putting the turkey in a huge crock pot, the mashed potatoes in another, and be able to spend more time visiting.  Plus, it cuts down on the amount of BIG pots and pans that need washing when we're finished, especially since we don't have a dishwasher!  It's always fun to gather in the kitchen and chat with the other girls, listen to the football game, and just enjoy the day.  Ahhh.  Brings back memories of being a little girl and watching my mom, aunts and grandmas doing the dishes, laughing, and having such a nice time ... doing DISHES!  I couldn't figure that one out when I was young, but now I understand.    Only about another hour until this bird is done ... I hope it makes it to the freezer without too many pieces missing!  MMMMMM!

Ok, enough rambling.  I have another couple of kits I'm trying to finish up, so I'll get to playing (who could call that work!) and let you get on with your download of today's goodies.  Thanks for visiting!

Have a great day  :)

Click on preview for direct download link for zip file.

13 comments:

Stacey said...

thank you so much for todays awesome portion!

Nani said...

Our gathering isn’t huge for Thanksgiving, but we get together at my Dad’s house and do a lot the day before and I bring some of the sides already done. We stuff the bird and have it ready to just turn n in the electric roaster in the morning. Even if we only use it one day a year, that electric roaster my Dad got was a great buy! But I do totally understand enjoying the dishes and cleanup. It’s the people not the job.

Again, thanks for the downloads. This is a beautiful kit!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 11, 2011. Thanks again.

JeannieK said...

You are brave! One of those turkeys would be missing many pieces - including a big hunk out of one breast at our house! We'll actually have company this year! I love T-Day the best of all holidays. No stress - just good food and a relaxing day. Enjoyed the Christmas goodies this morning. This is like 30 days of Christmas, not 12! Thank you!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this download...

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much - I am loving this kit!!

Maureen said...

Thank you so much Lisa this kit is just getting better and better...!!

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thanks for 10 and 11. Sounds like Thanksgiving at your house is so much fun. It will just be the three of us and so BORING as Monte will cook and watch football, Nick will do whatever a 5 yr old does and me well it will be something crafty.

SharonG said...

Thank you very much :)

Maria's Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [12 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

benelol said...

Thank you very much :)

Angelika said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful freebie!
from Angelika from Free Digital Scrapbooking

Connie D said...

Thankks so much for this beautiful kit.