Tuesday, November 8, 2011

DAILY DOWNLOAD 08 - CHRISTMAS IN COLORS Kit

Happy Tuesday!  This is my favorite night of the week - NCIS!  I actually get away from the computer and sit and watch that one ... love it. 

Here's today's preview ... try to spot the changes ...  click on image for direct download link.


Hope your week is going well!  I'm still trying to get over this nasty flu / cold.  Imagine ME not being able to TALK!  Voice is coming back slowly, much to my Larry's dismay  :)

See you later!

12 comments:

SharonG said...

Loving this GORGEOUS christmas kit!! Thank you so much :)

boop52245 said...

Hope you are feeling better and thanks for these gorgeous gifts

benelol said...

Thank you very much :)

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for Day 8...

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 09, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this great kit!!

Lianna said...

love the kit. Is there a new series of NCIS? I live in UK so no idea when we will get it, grr.

Maureen said...

Loving this...really appreciate your generosity...thank you!!

Maria's Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [10 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CarolAnne said...

Thank you so much for this addition! Looking forward to the next one!

2KutiesGrandma said...

I love NCIS too. I call Mark Harmon my TV boyfriend, hubba-hubba. Thank you for this great kit. I'm arriving late to the party and need to catch up here, but this is terrific.

Diane said...

Glad you are feeling better. Thank you so much for this kit. It is soooo pretty. I ♥ the colors Ü