Thursday, November 3, 2011

DAILY DOWNLOAD 03 - CHRISTMAS IN COLORS Kit

Some more COLOR for your day!  Click on progressive preview image below for direct download link (progressive because each day I'll add what's in the download for you to find in the preview ... it will get more difficult, this kit is LARGE!)

Hope you have a GREAT day - check back later for a new challenge in the Photo Potluck game at the Forum.  I'll be giving away a different FREE Christmas themed mini-kit to participate with, and a FULL version of it for completing the challenge!

Here is today's daily download ...

12 comments:

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you! Love the colors.

Natasha (alohacowgirl) said...

I'm loving this kit already. What a fun idea for the progressive download preview. Feels like slowly unwrapping a gift.

Maria's Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [04 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

benelol said...

Thank you very much :)

Stacey said...

thanks so much for the fantastic days 2 & 3!

Anonymous said...

Just discovered your blog - Love love love this Christmas kit. The colours are so different to other Christmas kits but are so right. I love it. Thank you for leaving earlier posts up to get. My virus protector won't let me download day 3 - says the page is dangerous, would you believe. Don't suppose I could get it some other way? I khow you said this was the only place. In case, with fingers crossed, my email is jill.french@optusnet.com.au
Not really expecting special treatment, but 'no ask, no getty'. Gooagle is being unfriendly to me today so this is posted anonymously but my name is JillSF

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 04, 2011. Thanks again.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this dowload...

L.C. said...

Thank you sooo much Lisa...your "Christmas in Colors" is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Really enjoying this kit and the progressive preview is so fun!!

Anonymous said...

your work is incredible. Love it. thanks

Maureen said...

Thank you so much...!!