Monday, November 14, 2011

Christmas in Colors Challenge FREEBIE #1

Wow, that was FAST!  Sophia A. had a QP waiting for me in my e-mail box when I got home from work today already!  She put together the QP shown below to share with all of you - THANK YOU SOPHIA!  I love it!!!  Just for doing that, Sophia gets a $1.50 coupon to spend in the DigiSisters store on any of my products.  Woo Hoo!  If you want to participate also, just make a QP or cluster, send the png file to me at mslisa@frontiernet.net, and I will post it to share with our visitors.  Oh ... you can use anything from the Christmas in Colors daily download kit to make it with.  I'll keep this going for a while - it will be fun to see what you all come up with! 

Here's Sophia's page - the first in our "album"!  Click on preview image for direct download link.

Thanks again Sophia!  Have a great day everyone :)

7 comments:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this lovely QP from Sophia...

VJ's Scrap Room said...

LOVE IT!! Thank you so much for sharing.:)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Nov. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

Sophia said...

Thank you Lisa and everyone. I'm glad you all like it.

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you, Sophia.

Maria's Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [16 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Maureen said...

Thank you so much for sharing this lovely QP...!!