Thursday, November 17, 2011

Christmas in Colors Challenge BEAUTIFUL Freebies from Readers!

Wow ... I'm so in awe of all of the wonderful talent I've seen in the layouts several of you have sent - THANK YOU for sharing!!!  I know everyone will enjoy these - I know I did!  See - there's no need to be shy; your creations are GREAT!  It's fun to share them too - plus you get a $1.50 coupon to spend on any of the items in my section (Farmer Lisa's Wild Daisies) of the DigiSister's store.  We all love coupons and sales, don't we?????

Before we get to the goodies, I'd like to give a message to "nd" with an e-mail starting with cinne0 - I did receive a message from you regarding your QP, but the attachment didn't come along with it.  I would love to see it - if you have any questions or problems sending it, please let me know and I'll help you out.

Here's a beautiful QP that I received from Nani who can be found here:

If you have a minute (or several!) drop by her blog - it's wonderful!  Lots of interesting stuff there!  I got lost for a while ... I know I'll be visiting many more times in the near future!

What a beautiful layout - thank you!!!  QP and cluster download links are below.



Click on each image for two separate direct download links.


Thank you again, Nani - GORGEOUS work!


The next goodies were sent by Maureen G - WOW!  You can see more of her wonderful layouts on her blog at http://moscraftsandotherthings.blogspot.com/ ... She currently lives in Spain - so talent represented here comes from all over the world!

Here are a few of the samples she sent, and the goodies for downloading are shown below. 
THANK YOU so much Maureen!!! 



Click on image below for direct download link for cluster:

What a beautiful winter cluster!!!  Thanks again Maureen.


Brandi was also quick to send some samples of her beautiful work to share with you all.  She is definitely an experienced scrapper and designer, and it certainly shows in her designs!  You can find her blog at    www.brandiwhitedesigns.blogspot.com .  Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this with us, Brandi - it looks like you had FUN with it.  That's the thing we can't forget - that we should always find the fun and enjoyment in what we're doing, and to do it for the right reasons.  Sometimes when we deisgn kits we end up not having time to do the creative layouts and "fun" stuff - thank you for taking the time to do this and share.  LOVELY!

You can click on the preview image below for direct download link.


I love the way Brandi combined the pinks with the warmth of the background - gorgeous!


Our next treats are from Kimberly G - our amazing CT member at DigiSisters, and a personal friend of mine.  No matter what is going on in her life, Kimberly seems to find hope and inspiration in creating beautiful things, and I appreciate her work so much.  My prayers are with you, Kimberly, in dealing with the things that life has been presenting you with the last few months.  Thank you also for sharing more of your wonderful creative work with all of us!    You can take a look at many of the inspiring layouts and goodies that Kimberly has on her blog, at www.monkeytoestoo.blogspot.com

Here's the Cluster and QP Kimberly made with the Christmas in Colors kit - THANK YOU!  They're LOVELY!  I appreciate the time you always take to do up a "little something" for everyone!  You're a true gem of a friend.  You can click on each image for two separate direct download links.




Thanks again Kimberly!

And thank YOU for going all of the way to the end of this post!  I'll see you later with tomorrow's parts of the kit - have a wonderful day / night, and enjoy all the goodies these wonderful ladies have shared with us  :)

10 comments:

Monkey Toes Too said...

Disregard that one part of my e-mail I just sent since you got my goodies.
I LOVE playing with the kits you create and you are a special friend to me too. THANK you to all the lovely ladies who created QP's and clusters and most of all to you for your creativity.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you so much Lisa and to everyone for sharing your great work. There are certainly a lot of talented scrappers out there...

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 18, 2011. Thanks again.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thanks to everyone who has MADE and ADDED such GORGEOUS designs for a truly WONDERFUL Christmas kit!!!:)

Huge hugs,
Valinda

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you very much for ALL the fabulous gifts!!

Maria's Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [19 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Stacey said...

Wow! these are all wonderful - please pass on my thanks to the designers! I'm hoping to have a chance to play soon - busy getting ready for thanksgiving. I've never made a qp or cluster before - so don't know how I'll do.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so pretty I love Christmas.

nits said...

Your work is wonderfull. Thank you for sharing

Anonymous said...

I think the blue bear cluster goes great w/the snow word art, thanks!