Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy Friday! FREE Little Prince Clusters!

Hello strangers!  To clarify - YOU aren't strange ... I have been lately!  I don't know why I haven't gotten around to posting more freebies yet, I guess I have Fall Fever and want to spend too much time outdoors in this beautiful weather.  I've been busy taking more photos to use for some Autumn-themed kits as you'll see in a few days - fun stuff.

Until then, Arlene has so generously donated a few more of her beautiful clusters from the Little Prince kit, which was this month's FREE kit prize at the Photo Potluck challenge at the forum.  There will be another FREE kit (and mini kit) given away in October at this challenge - check out the details on SATURDAY at the Forum (click link in header or click HERE).

Click on each preview for separate download links




Thanks for visiting!  Hope to see you again soon ... VERY soon  :)

4 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 Oct 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

Mats World said...

Thanx so very much for the lovely freebies.

Anonymous said...

The rocking horse is so cute. I have some pictures of my daughter w/one that my father-in-law made. Thanks!