Tuesday, September 13, 2011

CU Halloween Freebie from Arlene - and NEW CU SET OF CLUSTERS!

Good morning!  I hope you're having a great Tuesday so far - it's just started in my part of the world, and it's just gloroius so far.  I love living on a farm - sometimes I just don't even want to go anywhere because it's so peaceful and beautiful here.  With Autumn on the way, the leaves are starting to change colors, there's a little bit of crispness in the air, the crops are anxious to be harvested, and one of my favorite farm cats is .... pregnant again.  NOT good timing for this little mama!  From the looks of things, we should see some little kitties again in a few weeks.  I have a feeling that they'll be living in Larry's heated shop for a while this year ... Minnesota winters are a little too cold for babies outside!

With Autumn quickly approaching what little one isn't aware that Halloween is also on the horizon?  My lovely friend Arlene is thinking ahead and has a very timely treat for you - a free CU Halloween cluster!  This is from one of her new CU kits that are available in the store, which I'm sure you'll love!  It's not easy to find such beautiful elements available for commercial use at such a reasonable price - she's building an impressive stock of lovely items ... be sure to check them out HERE.

Here are a few previews of her new CU kits ...






Arlene was kind enough to share an EXTRA from each kit to give to you as a freebie this week - we'll feature one each day.  The first is from the lovely Autumn Basket Collection ... gorgeous!  Click on image for download link.


Thank you Arlene! 

3 comments:

Monkey Toes Too said...

Lovely! Thank you.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Sep. 14, 2011. Thanks again.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you so much for this download...