Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Country Roads FREEBIE Cluster from Arlene and NEW QP SET!

I REALLY like this Country Roads kit - I had some fun with it and made a QuickPage set.  Hope you like it!  It's on sale now in the store for only $2 - you get all 5 QPs!  They would give you a great start - or finish - to your summer photo scrapping.  You can pick them up HERE, or you can see all of the goodies by clicking on the NEW "SHOP" link in the NEW header of this blog!


Here's the pic I used in the cow QP from the kit ... with little Grace in the Garden


Be sure to check out the DigiSisters Gallery (see link at top of page in NEW header) - there are some great layouts using this kit as well as many of the other kits - some VERY talented people to get great ideas from - you can start YOUR gallery there too - it's FREE!

There are times I wonder if Arlene is really human - she has way too much talent for one person!  Here's another of the Country Roads clusters she made - I LOVE IT!  I'm kind of a country girl ... and this is SO my style!  We don't have animals on our farm (unless you count cats!) but this is so perfectly fitting for my photos!  Now ... which one will I use it for???  You can use it for any of your photos - just click the preview below for download link, and then you can pick up the whole kit if you want at the store!  Click on the NEW link in the NEW header of this blog (cool, huh?) or click HERE for direct link to the Country Roads kit.  Thanks for visiting!


THANK YOU ARLENE!

7 comments:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you so much for this great download...

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Sep. 22, 2011. Thanks again.

JeannieK said...

Fantastic page Lisa! Love little Grace with that blended background.

jayleigh3 said...

i've milked cows just like this one! Hand-milked, by the way! Actually, i liked milking - there was something pleasant about leaning my forehead on the cows side and listening to the milk swish into the bucket. 'course, my g-pa's milkers were almost pets, they were so tame, so it wasn't a chore - and he had only two milk cows, only for household needs - he wasn't a dairyman, he was a rancher who had two milk cows. Anyway, thanks for this great cluster; it brought back great memories of my childhood at the ranch.

boop52245 said...

thank you

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you!

Christine said...

Thank you for this sweet cluster. My sister-in-law loves cows and sunflowers, this will be perfect on a birthday card for her.