Monday, September 19, 2011

Camping FREEBIES anyone?

Hello, and Happy Monday!  It's a beautiful day in THIS neighborhood - about as perfect as a day can be.  Off work today, I had a chance to clean house in my house as well as on my computer.  We're also having freshly picked carrots and tomatoes for supper along with a turkey ... you're welcome to some if you make it here in time.  My lovely daughter Melany came to visit for a few hours too, which made the day even better.

Speaking of "cleaning house," I found some more freebies that I forgot I had made, and there's a little one from the Lakeside Camp collection that I thought I'd share.  Many times I don't go back and use the kits I've made previously, I'm too busy concentrating on what the next one will be.  This one was really fun to see again, and it sure makes me want to get busy scrapping my own pictures!  We have lots of camping and outdoors ones from when I was younger that I'd love to get done with this kit!  Well, enough blabbering for now, I'll just sit back and enjoy the smell of turkey cooking along with the fresh air blowing in the windows!  Have a great evening!

Click on preview for download link ... (background is not included in download)


Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

JeannieK said...

Thank you Lisa! Very pretty cluster!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 20, 2011. Thanks again.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you so much for this download...

3BluEyedBabies said...

I love the greens in this cluster and the lamp. Thanks so much for sharing with us!