Friday, August 26, 2011

Still GIGGLING for a FREEBIE?

I have two more freebies from the Giggles kit that Arlene made for you!  They are SO CUTE!  I know I've been overloading you with "Giggles" lately, but it is so fun that it's hard to stop.  Especially when our very talented Arlene keeps coming up with such great stuff.  I hope you're all going to have a great weekend for the last of August ... just think, the lovely month of September is just around the corner!

Here are the darling clusters from Arlene - just click on each one for two separate download links.  Thank YOU for visiting, and thank you ARLENE for the gifts!


6 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [27 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Aug. 27, 2011. Thanks again.

Jenny said...

Thanks, my daughter will love that cat!

boop52245 said...

thank you

HobbyBook - digital Freebies said...

So cute, the cat is gorgeous! Thank you.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you both so much for these items...