Wednesday, August 3, 2011

NEW KIT RELEASE and FREE MINI KIT!

Happy Tuesday!  I'm back to try to bribe you once again!  This month's photo potluck challenge is now open at the forum, and I'm asking you VERY nicely (please please pretty please!) to go try it out!  It's FUN!  You get a free mini-kit to do the challenge with, and when your layout is completed, you get a whole free FULL SIZED KIT!  Here's a preview of the mini kit, you can click on it for a link to the store where you can download it for free (in shopping cart).  Check out the awesome COLLAB KIT that's also in the store for August - it's FREE with just a $5 purchase!!

Before I forget ... the Daily Downloads will resume tomorrow - I just needed a few days to catch up!  Here are the previews / links ...



3 comments:

makeyesup said...

Went to get the mini as I plan on joining the challenge this month. The kit is great. Had trouble at the store, wouldn't let me check out, kept telling me I was logged in (which I was) and go back shopping as I don't have rights to check out??? Site was also extremely slow, tried it both with IE and Firefox, same problems on both. Purchased from the store previously with no problem. It did accept my login.

Anonymous said...

Oh thank you Lisa! I can't wait for this one!
Simy

crafterincyprus said...

This is an awesome kit, thank you Lisa. Looking forward to using this one. Finally got the downloads after the website host upgrade which caused all the trouble.