Wednesday, August 10, 2011

New Kit - GIGGLES and a FREEBIE!

I love the word "giggles!"  It just sounds fun, doesn't it?  I felt like making something totally different, and I've been around one very sweet little girl named Grace lately, who loves to giggle!  This was a natural ... and it just so happens her 4th birthday is this weekend, so I can use it for some photos of her!  Along with the fun bright colors are some kooky little faces ... hope they make you giggle too!  It's available in the store right now - and just to get you started I included a little freebie double-frame cluster.  This is really a FUN kit!  You can look at it in detail HERE - and check the preview below.  The freebie is at the end (as always!) and you can just click on that for a direct download.  Thanks for visiting!  Have a BRIGHT day!



7 comments:

Rosie said...

When you post a single png image, you don't have to upload it to 4Shared. I post things in their original size, then blogger sizes them down in my post, but when someone clicks on the smaller image blogger opens a new page with the full size png image on it.

Save your 4Shared space for bigger files.

Thanks for sharing.

Love,
Rosie

Alohacowgirl said...

This kit looks adorable! Can't wait to play around with it a little. Thanks for the cluster frame. And thanks to Rosie for that tip about png files.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [11 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Lisa said...

Thanks Rosie - this is a great tip with smaller png files that I'll use more often. The larger ones take a long time to load on some computers (the whole thing has to load for the smaller image to show up). I'll do it for the smaller ones - great timesaving tip! Thanks :)

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this cute frame...

VJ's Scrap Room said...

How CUTE!! Thank you so much for sharing!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Aug. 11, 2011. Thanks again.