Monday, August 1, 2011

Mystery Daily Download FREEBIE - July Day 31

Good Morning!  I'm still pretending it's July ... I'm not ready for August!  So if that's the case, I'm not late with the daily download, am I???  Here's our final day of the Crazy Critters download - I hope you've enjoyed it!  It's been fun finding all of the oddball things people have in their yards - gives me a lot of great ideas for MY yard!  I'll be back later with the new August daily download! (When I'm finally ready to admit it's actually August already!) 

Say goodbye to our little friend ... but first click him for the download link!  :)

7 comments:

boop52245 said...

I'm with you Lisa can't we stay in July a little longer these years are just passing by entirely too fast. Thanks for this beautiful mystery kit for July though sure love it.

matsugirl said...

Thank you for the cute, fun kit! Love the gnomes! :)

marsie55 said...

Goodbye little gnome .. it's been fun!! Thank you so much for sharing! xxx

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

crafterincyprus said...

Thank you Lisa for this fun kit and goodbye to Walter the Gnome.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Aug. 02, 2011. Thanks again.

jayleigh3 said...

This (July) kit has had me laughing at all the funny things you put in it. i know i will have a use for it. And, even though i don't have any little one's in school anymore, i am NOT ready for summer to be over - which it seems to be once school starts in Mid-August. So, i'm fine with pretending it's still July! Thanks for this great, funny kit! mwah!