Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Happy Tuesday! Another Shabby Summer Freebie

HELLO my long lost friends!  I can't believe it's been almost a week, where has the time gone???  I think summer is starting to wind down a little bit now; teachers are going back to work, the evenings are cooling down (a little), and the kids are getting restless.  Time for School!!!  It's a good thing that our blog train on Sunday - August 28th already - is themed BACK TO SCHOOL.  Be sure to check back for that!

I've just finished putting together a new kit themed for summer camping; I just have to do up the preview and some quality control checks, and will have it out to you sometime later this week.  I really like it!  It's a little nostalgic, a lot of it based on photos and memories of my childhood camping trips up to the lake to visit Grandma and Grandpa at their cabin.  I'll have a little preview freebie cluster done a little later today to show you if you're interested.

Right now, however, I'd love to show you the beautiful layout that Judy did with the Shabby Summer kit.  It's gorgeous!  I may be prejudiced, but I think that DigiSisters has the BEST creative team members around.  You can still get the Shabby Summer kit at the store - it's only $2.50!  Here's a preview if you'd like to take a look.



Here's Judy's layout "Ticket for a Princess"


and here's the GORGEOUS cluster - click on image for download.


THANK YOU JUDY!!!

8 comments:

boop52245 said...

lovely cluster thank you

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [24 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

crafterincyprus said...

This is really good, thank you very much.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Aug. 24, 2011. Thanks again.

Orlie said...

Thank you for the beautiful frame.I was looking for the one to go on my mini album cover. Keep up the great work.

JeannieK said...

I love this frame cluster. Very nice! Thank you.

Angelika said...

Your freebie ist awesome! Thanks so much for posting!
from Angelika from Digidesignresort.com

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this...