Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Giggles! 4 QP FREEBIES!

I just had to share this pic of one of our new kittens - Roger.  What a cutie!  Makes me want to GIGGLE!  I did this as part of the Sketch Challenge at the DigiSisters Forum this month, you should take a look at it - it's super easy and FUN - and best of all - you get FREEBIES! I'd be happy to make it a freebie QP if anyone is interested - let me know, ok?  Check out the whole kit - it is SO fun!  I've included a few layouts that the wonderful ladies of the DigiSisters Creative Team have come up with too ... you can buy the whole kit for only $2.50 at the store - what a deal!



My new kitty Roger makes me giggle!

I also did the Member's Choice Challenge with this kit - we made signature tags.  I thought this slightly wacky, goofy girl suited my personality quite well!


My wonderful friend Kim, our newest CT at DigiSisters, put together these pages ... they're just so cute I don't know what to say, except AWWWWWWW

You can check out ALL of the layouts at the DigiSisters Gallery!





The next two were submitted by Dawn ... how cute is that layering!


Kim was kind enough to share her talent with some FREE QPs - you can click on each image for download links.  THANK YOU KIM!





THANK YOU FOR VISITING TODAY!!!  Have a great day, and hope to see you again soon.

 


8 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [24 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

crafterincyprus said...

These quick pages are so cute. Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Love the qps. The colors are great. Would love to have yours. thanks

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Aug. 24, 2011. Thanks again.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

SO CUTE! Thanks for sharing.:)

boop52245 said...

so cute thank you

JeannieK said...

All of the Giggles LOs are adorable! Wish I had a little girl to scrap for! Thanks for sharing! Love your new kitty. What a cutie!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these QPs...