Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Giggle! A FREEBIE Cluster and QP

I'm having way too much fun with this kit!  I made up a few more things ... thought I'd share a QP that might be good for multi-occasions ... such fun colors!  I find myself smiling every time I work with this kit, which is a great mood enhancer.  SMILING is good for you, apparently GIGGLES are good too :) 

Click on QP Preview to download the QP



Click on frame cluster preview to download the frame cluster




To buy your own copy of the entire kit (20 papers and 50 elements) for only $2.50 click the preview below for a link to the DigiSisters store.  Thanks for looking!  I appreciate you taking time to see what's up in this little slice of blogland. 



7 comments:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this lovely QP and cluster, both very cute...

VJ's Scrap Room said...

So CUTE...love them both!! Thank you soo much.:)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Aug. 11, 2011. Thanks again.

Alohacowgirl said...

I happen to know a little girl who would look darling amonsgt the papers and colours of this kit! Thanks for the freebies!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [12 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Maureen said...

Gorgeous...thank you so much..!!

JeannieK said...

Lovely colors Lisa! Thanks for the freebies!