Friday, August 26, 2011

Does this FREEBIE Speak to You???

Ha ha, I'm so funny with my posting titles, aren't I?  Well, I may be no comedian, but I know what makes me happy ... and Arlene's clusters sure do!  I have yet another freebie from her for today - those lovely "talking" frame clusters she has for sale in the store just happen to have one that wouldn't fit in the kit ... or so she says.  I think Arlene just likes to make beautiful things and share them with us all.  Here's the freebie she has for you today ... right after the previews of the "talking frame" cluster kits she has for sale in the store.




And .... the FREEBIE!  Click on image for download link.  How FUN is this???  ha ha ha, my good jokes again!
Have a GREAT DAY!


7 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [27 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

crafterincyprus said...

Thank you Arlene and Lisa for this fun page. Love it.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Aug. 27, 2011. Thanks again.

boop52245 said...

thank you

HobbyBook - digital Freebies said...

Thank you and my thanks to Arlene for sharing. It is appreciated.
Barbara from HobbyBook Freebies

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you so much for this great cluster frame...

Monkey Toes Too said...

THANK you so much!