Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Country Roads ... 3 QP FREEBIES!

I still miss our daily download little Gnome!  I think I'll have to incorporate him into my logo or something, he was fun .. so was the daily download.  I'll be doing another one in September ... just have to find something as fun as gnomes!  However, I DO have something fun for you today - some more FREEBIES!  Don't you just LOVE free stuff???  I sure do.  Well, most of the time anyway.  Sometimes free things are not so appreciated; case in point, Allie.  My daughter Tricia won an enormous stuffed dog at a carnival game - no kidding, this thing was like 4 feet tall.  Cute, but very, very big.  After a couple of years of sitting in her room, and a while sitting in her dorm room, she let him come home to "visit."  I was intent on finding him a permanent home that was NOT at my house ... so when our sweet little friend Allie (4 years old) came to visit one day to play with the kitties, she won a prize for being so well behaved!  Guess what the prize was ... yes!  A FREE DOG!!!  Thank goodness her mom has a wonderful sense of humor - they took the dog home and I haven't heard from them since.   I'm hoping things worked out well; I suppose there could be another reason I haven't heard from them?????   Free things are usually good ... maybe they can re-gift the doggie when Allie outgrows him.  WATCH OUT - you may find him on your doorstep!

Well, enough of the boring stories - I just got a good laugh out of that when it happened.  Here's a freebie you have a CHOICE about receiving - from the Country Roads kit, which you can pick up for yourself at the store right now for only $2.50!




Our Super CT Jeannie put this togther for you ... I love her style!


                                Click on image below for QP download link


Just in case you missed Jeannie's first Country Roads QP, here's the link again:



Our Super CT Kim made this classic country looking QP for you - can't you just see grandma baking cookies or working in the flower garden?
Click on image below for QP download link


THANK YOU KIM!!!

Thank you for visiting!  I have LOTS of freebies to give away before the end of the month - please check back soon for more!  Have a spectacular day.  Not just good - SPECTACULAR!

5 comments:

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you to everyone for all the beautiful work.

boop52245 said...

thanks for the lovely qp gifts

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [25 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these downloads...

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Aug. 25, 2011. Thanks again.