Friday, August 26, 2011

CLEANING OUT MY ARCHIVES FREEBIES!

Please help me!!!  I am pretty practical (usually) in how I spend my money.  I have been paying for the 200 gb of download bandwidth on 4-shared; this last month I must not have given away enough free stuff, because I have a TON of bandwidth left!  If there is ANYTHING in there you want, please feel free to download!!!  I'm going to clean out a lot of the older stuff in early September, so before Sept. 1 you'll find the best selection.  Here's a link to the main folder ...


Thanks for your support!

7 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [27 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

crafterincyprus said...

Thank you for the opportunity to pick up the freebies from the previous kits that I have missed. Think Arlene and your work is best.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Aug. 27, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I found many goodies that I didn't have. nJoy

Anonymous said...

Thanks found some neat goodies!!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you so much for letting us check these freebies and get the ones we've missed...

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thanks so much! I too found some I had missed.:)