Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Shabby Summer LOVELY CT Layouts and FREEBIE!!!

Wow, I am SO far behind on sharing all of the awesome layouts and designs our SUPER CT members have been working on!!!  SORRY LADIES!!!!  Uh ... I guess it's because I'm so in awe I can hardly type?  Hmmm... more likely that I get too distracted doing the million other things that life has available that I can't get to everything I want to.  WELL, these ladies did such a great job, that they are a PRIORITY -  just take a look!  HOW FUN!  If you don't get some good ideas from looking at these ... well, I'm pretty sure you will.  :)

Natasha (Alohacowgirl) looks like she really had some fun with the kit ... have you ever seen a cuter baby????



psssst ... this last one above and Dina's below were done with just the FREE Shabby Summer mini kit in the forum's Photo Potluck Challenge!

This next one was done by my "DigiSister" designer Dina for the challenge .. WOW.


I may have posted this one before, but it's my favorite ... my son, his girlfriend, and little Gracie.  I made these for Gracie to remember the day by, yeah, that's it.  NOT for me to enjoy of course, for the sweet little girl.  uh huh.  yup.  sure.  you betcha.



SOOOOO.... I'll save some more for another posting ... so much cuteness just can't be good for you!  Well, it can, but we can only take so much inspiration at once.  Yup.  That's it.  Here are a couple of QPs for you ... ENJOY!

Click on each preview for DIRECT DOWNLOAD.  It may take a few minutes; they are full sized 12x12 300 dpi files.  When they finally appear on your screen, they will be in PNG format.  RIGHT CLICK on each one and save to your computer.


And this lovely page from our SUPER CT Natasha  (hear the roar of the crowd applauding?)  Great Job Natasha - thank you for sharing this QP with us all!







4 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Beautiful LO's,QPs and cluster frame!! Thank you so much for sharing!:)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jul. 28, 2011. Thanks again.

boop1935 said...

Thanks for sharing this beautiful gift

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [29 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria