Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mystery Daily Download FREEBIE - July Day 12

Good morning!  Tuesday's here already, and the lovely long weekend is over.  We've been busy over at the DigiSisters store, working on the new Forum and Gallery.  If you get a chance, PLEASE check out our forum - we're starting some challenges that will run each month, some more often, and your participation would be wonderful!!!  I'll be running one starting on August 1, and I'm counting on you to help me out!  I'll give you a free mini-kit to do the challenge, which is a "Photo Potluck - BYOP".  I'm not sure if the potluck dinner is a Minnesota thing or has a little wider scope, but it sounded fun to me.  At the beginning of each month, I'll post a link to download a free mini-kit, and I'll upload one of my photos that would go with the general type of kit.  The next person who participates will download the mini-kit and my photo, and in turn upload a photo of theirs that they'd like scrapped with the mini-kit, as well as any info they may want to share for journaling purposes.  The next person on the challenge will do the same, and so on. I'll snag the last photo towards the end of the month so everyone's gets done. When you're done scrapping the photo, you just re-upload it on the forum.  We did a similar challenge once at Crafty Scraps, and I thought it was a great way to get to meet someone new, kind of like the potluck meet-and-greet dinners we have.  This one is a bring-your-own-photo instead of casserole!  A participation prize of an expansion to the mini-kit will be awarded at the end of the month.  There are some other fun ones planned ... and one has already started - the Brag Book Challenge, which has always been my favorite.  You can really have a lot of fun, and end up with some great discounted and free scrapping goodies.  We're working very hard to make this a fun place to visit, and would appreciate SO MUCH to have you be a part of it  :)


I hope you're all able to stay reasonably cool ... looks like the hot, humid weather is overtaking most of the US at this point.  I've included whomever is the inventor of air conditioning in my "thankful for" list of prayers lately!  I guess I shouldn't complain about our weather here, because it's definitely worse in other areas.  Summer ...  swimming pools ... and lovely yard art items.  Here's the link to today's pieces of our kit.  Enjoy!


Click on this little guy for download link:

11 comments:

marsie55 said...

Thanks so much for dl 12! OMG, I'm dreaming of hot, hot days .. I live in South Australia and it is the middle of a very very very cold winter .. we are all extremely "over it" at this point!! Catch a few rays for me!! xxx

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you!

boop1935 said...

Thank you so much for this gorgeous gift! Enjoy your day!

Julie said...

Thank you for another great freebie!

makeyesup said...

Thanks for the daily, love the items. Confused on your challenge coming up. How can you control so only one person selects the next photo? If you have something in place so that only one person can participate at a time, when do they have to have the layout finished? If more than one takes the photo, how do you figure out who is next and where?
Photo swaps are usually different in that there is just a one on one exchange.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you so much for sharing more of your CUTE kit with me.:)

benelol said...

Thank you very much :)

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [13 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jul. 13, 2011. Thanks again.

BlueCat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
marzenna79 said...

Thank you.