Sunday, July 3, 2011

Mystery Daily Download FREEBIE - July Day 3

Hello to all of you gnome and flamingo lovers!  Hope you're all having a great weekend, and spending some time with your favorite lawn ornaments, uh, spending time with your favorite people ON your lawn playing games ... too confusing.  All of these little quirky characters jumping around on my monitor are making me a little dizzy!  Here's today's mystery download for the 5th and 6th pieces of the kit ... THANK YOU for visiting!

12 comments:

BlueCat said...

Thank you very much.

marsie55 said...

Beautiful!! Thanks so much for sharing! xxx

Tracey said...

Thank you so very much.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jul. 03, 2011. Thanks again.

Joyce said...

I am enjoying this so much! I can barely wait for the downloads to finish so that I can open them and see what odd treasure is within. Thanks so much for your tipsy world view!

boop1935 said...

Thanks for sharing this beautiful gift and enjoy your 4th of July

Monkey Toes Too said...

We call this yard flair and I'm loving it. Can't wait to see what's next. Thank you!

Christine said...

Thank you!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you so much.:)LOVE THEM!!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [04 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

benelol said...

Thank you very much :)

marzenna79 said...

Thank you very much Lisa. :)