Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Mystery Daily Download Freebie - July 6

Ta da!  We have a name that I think is going to be perfect for this kit ... there were two that I REALLY liked - Gotta Getcha some "Lawn Flair" and "Crazy Critters in the Garden" ... I think I'm going to use them both!  I have so much stuff for this line of funky outdoor decor that I think I'll make a Lawn Flair SERIES, and this one with all of the crazy critters will be the first.  There's never enough fun stuff outdoors, is there????  The two people who gave me those names will get a free kit, just 'cuz.  SOOOOOO, here's the sixth installment of your Crazy Critters in the Garden ... click on our little "critter" for the download link.

7 comments:

boop1935 said...

Thanks for sharing this lovely gift today cute name for the kits

marzenna79 said...

Thank you. :)

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Christine said...

Thank you!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jul. 07, 2011. Thanks again.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for Days 2 to 6...