Thursday, July 28, 2011

Mystery Daily Download Freebie - July 28

Hello!  Good Morning ... or Afternoon I guess, as it's after 1:00 here.  I hope your day is going well.  Me?  Well, thank you for asking.  I spent the morning cleaning out the storage closet here at work.  I'm covered from head to toe in dust, grime, and slime, am all sweaty, and would really like to take a shower!!!  At least it's done before the boss gets back from out of town tomorrow.  Not that you care, but I just wanted to share with someone.  :)

Click on our little guy here for today's download link.  I think I'm going to miss him next month! 


See you later ... I'm off to empty all of the trash from the clost and CLEAN UP!!!  whew!

5 comments:

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you for two days of goodies.

boop1935 said...

Thanks for sharing this beautiful gift

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [29 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jul. 29, 2011. Thanks again.

Marzenna G. said...

Thank you.