Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Mystery Daily Download Freebie - July 26

Good Morning!  Just think - just a short 5 months from now, Christmas Day will be over, and we'll be hitting the clearance sales!  Yippee!  You have to love a sale, don't you?  That's a little depressing in one way, I love Christmas time.  I can't wait to start knitting some goodies ... wow, I'm really getting ahead of myself.  I'll concentrate on SUMMER first!  Here's the next two pieces of our kit ... getting down to the end now - only a few days left!

Speaking of the end of the month ... do any of you have any ideas on what we should do for a daily download next month?  Any kit ideas or other types of things that would be fun on a daily basis? Hmmmm . . . I think the "back to school" thing is taken care of pretty well, so I'm trying to think of something a little bit unique.  I'll see what YOUR creative minds come up with!  Let me know if you get a chance, ok?

Click on our friend for download link ...
Best wishes to y'all for a GREAT DAY!  If you get a chance, check out the Forum and Gallery - AND the store!  There are some great freebies to be found!

OH, before I forget to mention it ... the BLOG TRAIN is getting ready to roll on July 31 (this coming Sunday)!  There are a ton (well, not literally since it's "virtual" product) of freebies on the blogtrain blog - check them out!  Get FREE STUFF!

7 comments:

Marzenna G. said...

Thank you very much.

JeannieK said...

Hi Lisa,

Since you are doing Lawn items this month - what about indoor "knick-knacks"? I have a wide variety of those!

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you for some more flair.

benelol said...

Thank you very much :)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jul. 27, 2011. Thanks again.

Alohacowgirl said...

How about the forest? Forest creatures, real or fantasy, or even a changing into fall kind of thing. Thanks again for your daily freebie!

BeachBaby said...

Thank you!