Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Mystery Daily Download FREEBIE - July 20

I'm kind of a crabby old lady today, so I will make this quick ... Happy Wednesday.  (see, no exclamation mark even).  It's too hot, too humid ... I feel like I'm trapped in the jungle.  Hopefully tomorrow will be more comfortable ... what a whiner.  Ok, got that done with, so HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!  Here's today's pieces to the kit ... this is another one that could grow to be one of my favorites also!

Click on gnomy here for download link ...


Whenever I'm feeling a little out of sorts, it usually makes me feel better to give stuff away. Hmm... I think I'll go freebie hunting through my files.  :)  I Feel Better ALREADY!

12 comments:

marsie55 said...

Thanks for the ddl !! xxx

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [21 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

boop1935 said...

thanks for sharing this beautiful gift

benelol said...

Thank you very much :)

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you so much for sharing!!
Hope you are able to get some relief from the heat.:)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jul. 21, 2011. Thanks again.

marzenna79 said...

Thank you very much, hugs. :)

JeannieK said...

Lisa - my pc died! I'm like a fish out of water. Am having to make contact via my hubby's laptop. Please pass the word... if no response out of the old pc, it may be two weeks before I can scrap again. :(

JeannieK said...

Lisa - my pc died! I'm like a fish out of water. Am having to make contact via my hubby's laptop. Please pass the word... if no response out of the old pc, it may be two weeks before I can scrap again. :(

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks you so much and glad you are feeling better! -Coyotejewel

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for Day 20. I hope where you are cools down for you soon...