Saturday, July 16, 2011

Mystery Daily Download Freebie - July 16

Happy Weekend!  Or, in my little corner of the world, SWELTERING WEEKEND!  Once again, I'm saying my prayers in thankfulness for air conditioning.  I hope wherever YOU are it's comfortable.  Unless we all go visit that nice lady from Australia who left a message about it being a cold winter there ... perhaps we could meet in the middle and have lunch? 

Here's today's contribution towards the kit ... click on Walter (our gnomes new name) for our daily download link.


psssst ... did you get all of the freebies from yesterday?  If not, scroll back and take a look, there are some good things for you!

9 comments:

marsie55 said...

Beautiful!! Thanks so much for sharing! Ha ha ha .. thanks for calling me "that nice lady from Australia" it gave me a giggle!! Hey I'm happy to meet in the middle - I'd be happy to just be warm .. although I am dreaming of sizzling hot sun and pools and ice creams and beaches and playgrounds with the kids .... need I say more ??? xxx

BlueCat said...

Thank you very much.

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you for more goodies. OK, I'll take you up on the potluck challenge. Not sure what I'm getting into but I'll give it shot.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [17 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Julie said...

Can't wait to see what you have for us today. Thanks!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for the Day 16 download. I hope your weather cools down soon for you...

benelol said...

Thank you very much :)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jul. 17, 2011. Thanks again.

marzenna79 said...

Thank you.