Tuesday, July 26, 2011

More CT creativeness and another FREEBIE!

Jeannie and Judy, two of the SUPER CT members, shared a couple of layouts they made with the Naturally Spring kit - even though we're in the middle of Summer, some of us who are not always caught up on our scrapping may be still in Spring (who, me?? yes, me.)  What pretty ideas!  Thank you Jeannie & Judy!

By Jeannie K ...




By Judy ...


Here are a few freebies from this kit - I just had to have some fun with it once I saw these lovely pages!

Click on previews for download links



5 comments:

boop1935 said...

thanks so much for your beautiful gift today lovely flowers

VJ's Scrap Room said...

These are Beautiful!! Thanks so much for sharing.:)

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [27 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jul. 27, 2011. Thanks again.

Marzenna G. said...

Thank you.