Thursday, July 28, 2011

Lawn Flair Freebie from Arlene - I almost forgot!

Before I'm off to finish my day at work, I almost forgot to give you the link to Arlene's next lovely cluster for you!  Here you go - just click on each preview for a direct download link.  It may take a while for the image to show up, but when it does, you only have to right-click on it and save it to your computer.  Cool!


And one more for today ...

And remember ... if you would like any parts of the Lawn Flair kits, you can pick them up for your own creations at our DigiSisters store!

 


6 comments:

Tigroune 78 said...

I don't find any other link to contact you.
Your work is really georgous!
I want to know if your daily download are commercial or personnal use ?
Thanks for your response
tigrounescrap@gmail.com

boop1935 said...

Thanks for sharing this beautiful gift

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [29 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thanks so much once again for sharing.:)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jul. 29, 2011. Thanks again.

Marzenna G. said...

Thank you !!!