Friday, July 15, 2011

How about a Shabby Summer FREEBIE for incentive?

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want lots of you to participate in the Picture Potluck challenge at the DigiSisters Forum, so I'm shamelessly trying to bribe you.  :)  Arlene was kind enough to do up some clusters from this new kit (the kit you'll get for FREE just for scrapping one little picture with another free mini kit!). 

It should be FUN - try it out.  Get registered now so you're ready!  Click HERE for the link to the forum.

Here's Arlene's freebie to bribe you ...  :) 

11 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [16 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thanks so much for sharing your lovely cluster frame with me.I LOVE it! :)
So sorry I can't join in your FUN in the forum...but DH is on vacation this week and we have LOTS planned.I am soo behind on just about EVERYTHING..and am starting a new project today.I will have to check out the forum when I am able.Have fun!!

Hugs,
Valinda

sherry said...

I can not seem to download this item. Is anyone else having a problem? My Quick time will enlarge it but it will not give me a save option.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jul. 16, 2011. Thanks again.

JeannieK said...

Thank you Lisa and Arlene! I am ready for the challenge!

Unknown said...

I ran into the same problem as sherry. Why would I want to save it as a QuickTime movie? I've never encountered this method before.

Lisa said...

The download is linked to 4-shared; I'm not sure why it's doing the Quick Time thing. I'll try re-posting the link and see if that clears up the problem. THANK YOU for letting me know so I can take care of it!!!!

boop1935 said...

love these flowers thanks for the gift

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this, it is lovely...

Christine said...

Thank you Lisa and Arlene for this lovely cluster.

marzenna79 said...

Thank you.