Wednesday, June 15, 2011

THANK YOU from Arlene . . . and a freebie of course!

Arlene sent me this message today which I thought I should pass on . . . 

"Lisa, I wanted to say thank-you to all those sweet people who made such nice comments on your blog but everytime I try to comment it doesn't seem to work, can you let them know how thoughtful I think they all are."

Here's another of her lovely creations . . .  Click on the picture for download link.


If you'd like your own copy of the Dandelions and Daisies kit, you can purchase it for only $2
in the Kits for Sale section of this blog.  THANK YOU to all of you who have already
purchased it - I appreciate your interest and business very much!





7 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jun. 16, 2011. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [17 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

boop1935 said...

thanks for sharing this wonderful gift

crafterincyprus said...

Just to let you know that the link to the daily download for June 17th does not work all it shows it the enlarged picture. It is now 0940 hours on 17th June here in the Middle East and maybe the link has not started yet. Will check again later. Arlenes frame has downloaded ok, thank you Arlene for byour beautiful work.

Anonymous said...

Your freebies are fabulous and thank you very much for them.

Christine said...

This cluster is gorgeous, so very delicate. Thank you Arlene.

clubiani said...

this is precious!! thanks so much!