Wednesday, June 8, 2011

QP Freebie from New Kit

It's sure hard to get my real work done when I have all of this fun stuff to play with!  I'm working on a carnival / fair kit that will be FREE in the Choo-Choo Blog Train next week - be sure to check it out.  There are a lot of designers making contributions this time, and it should be a great train.  We also have a Father's Day "Friday Frenzy Hop" coming up where you can get a whole set of quickpages ready to scrap your Father's Day pics with. Stay tuned . . .

Here's the QP I came up with from the Dandelions and Daisies Kit, which was just released yesterday.  If you like it, try out the kit.  It's very versatile and leaves you with a smile on your face no matter what!  Also, it's only $2!  If you scrap with it for a total of 6 hours, that's only . . . well, a few cents per hour with beautiful results.  Ok, I'm not much of a salesperson.  The designing is mainly for the sheer joy of doing it and the love of looking at things that evoke good memories and feelings.  The only reason I'm selling for a price at all is to justify the cost of the web space, download space, etc. to my finacee ... not that he minds, but it makes me feel better to have a hobby that doesn't cost a whole lot (or take up room on the kitchen table!)

Have a great day, and hope there's some sunshine for you to enjoy!

Click on preview for direct link - when full-sized image appears (it may take a minute or so) on your screen, right-click your mouse and choose the "save file as" option.


Quirky little trivia tidbit . . . the background for the above QP is from a photo I took of our VERY old farm wagon's back gate, turned sideways.  Larry thought I was totally crazy when I was taking some texture-type pics of things around the farm, walls, gravel, etc.  He didn't even recognize it on the QP!  The window is from an older photo I have of a building I used to work across the street from, which I just liked the look of.  Just imagine the looks I got taking a pic of it!  I guess being a little "crazy" has its rewards at times ~ I like the way it all just seems to comfortably fit together, and still have a personal touch.  It's neat when the things you design with have a memory attached to them as well as the photo you're displaying! 


2 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [09 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this QP...