Tuesday, June 7, 2011

NEW KIT RELEASE and FREEBIES!

It's ready to roll . . . Dandelions and Daisies.  Think of fresh summer mornings, no school, out on the farm with family or friends . . . it just feels happy.  I really like the rustic simplicity of this kit, it's going to be very fun to scrap with!  I hope you enjoy it too.  I've put together a couple of free clusters for you, which I hope you enjoy!  Then, click on the STORE tab above and buy yourself the whole kit - 75 elements and 16 papers for only $2.00.  Enjoy!



Here's a quick layout I did with an old picture of my dad, whose birthday is today, when he was about 10 years old or so with his cousin.


Here's what's in your freebie download - the cluster from the above layout, and a specially designed paper.  Thanks for visiting, and enjoy the goodies!

(click on first photo for download link)

  


9 comments:

Lynne said...

Hi :)

Love the new kit! I would like to buy it, but none of your Paypal links for purchasing are linked to anything. Is there a way to fix this so people can buy your kits?

boop1935 said...

thanks for sharing

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [08 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

BlueCat said...

So pretty! Thank you very much.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these items. They look fantastic...

Christine said...

Beautiful kit, beautiful papers, beautiful gifts. Thank you so very much.

Anonymous said...

THIS IS SUCH A CUTE KIT. I LOVE DAISIES THEY ARE MY FAVORITE FLOWERS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING.
SUSAN

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jun. 08, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful creations--thank you so much for sharing them.