Wednesday, June 22, 2011

FREE ADD-ON FUN FAIR KIT - FIRST 5 WINNERS + NEW FREEBIE!

Wow, that was quick!  Not so long after posting this challenge yesterday, I received 5 e-mails with some great scrapbook pages that were designed with some of the different things given away or sold on this blog.  VERY COOL!  I'm posting them below, and extending the challenge to anyone else interested.  If you send me a copy of, or link to, a page you've done, I'll send you a link to get the free add-on kit for the Fun Fair June Blog Train.  I'm also adding an extra little something from the very talented Arlene at the end of this posting . . . enjoy!  THANK YOU to the wonderful ladies who sent these in.  I'll add them to the gallery also. (the layouts, not the ladies!)

Layout by Jeannie with papers from the Naturally Spring kit


Layout by  Natasha using Dandelions and Daisies kit

Layout by PAM - Dandelions and Daisies Kit

Layout by Beth, made with Dandelions and Daisies kit


Layout by Kimberly with the Fun Fair Choo-Choo Blog Train kit
(given away on June 19 - see blog listing for download link)


THIS is the free kit you will get if you send in a copy of one of YOUR layouts using a kit from this blog - you know you want to do it ... don't be shy!  It's fun  :)  Just send me an e-mail at mslisa@frontiernet.net and include a copy of or link to your layout.  I REALLY DO enjoy seeing them - it kind of makes this all seem worthwhile if someone can actually use the kits  :)



And finally ... my wonderful friend Arlene had a bit of a challenge, and made some clusters from the Fun Fair kit - it's not a kit that has a whole lot of the standard scrapbooking items, I knew that the other designers in the blog train had some awesome extras in their kits, and I didn't want to duplicate too much, so check out the whole blog train collection (see June 19 posting).

Here's one of the very imaginative clusters Arlene created, just for YOU!
To download this one, you can just right click image and choose "SAVE" to your computer. 
The full sized png file will download and save.  Super easy! 


mmmmm.  I LOVE mini donuts! ... I think I'm getting hungry . . .




3 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Michelle said...

purty flowers....and now i want donuts.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [24 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria