Monday, June 20, 2011

FREE ADD-ON FUN FAIR KIT CHALLENGE

Ok, so I'm new to designing kits as you may know.  Many of you wonderful people have actually purchased some of them, and have made many, many nice comments.  I would love to see what the "finished" products look like!  I'm going to offer a free add-on kit (shown below) to go with our CHOO CHOO BLOG TRAIN freebies (see yesterday's post) to anyone who sends me a copy of or link to a finished layout using any of the products from this blog - free or purchased.  I would love to expand the GALLERY section of the blog with showing off YOUR work!  If you're not comfortable with that, I can list you as a "mystery" contributor!

E-mail a .jpg copy of your finished layout, or a link to it to me at mslisa@frontiernet.net and be SURE to include the e-mail address you'd like the download link for the FREE KIT sent to.  This should be fun!

Here's a preview . . . this is not a typical kit with all of the usual buttons, bows and trims - it's meant to inspire some creative thinking and trying new ideas out. 



AND, since you're still reading this, here's a freebie QP done from the CHOO CHOO BLOG TRAIN kit from June (DOWNLOAD ALL OF THE KITS FOR FREE - SEE YESTERDAY'S POST FOR ALL OF THE LINKS!)

Click on preview to download.  Wait for full-sized PNG file to load in a new window, then RIGHT CLICK on it and choose SAVE to your computer.  Easy! 


6 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [21 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Christine said...

My granddaughter loves carousels and I have loads of photos of her riding on various ones, so I'm sure to be able to find one to do this QP credit. Thank you Lisa!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jun. 21, 2011. Thanks again.

clubiani said...

thanks for sharing this beautiful QP!:)

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [22 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Shannon said...

very cute, thanks for sharing!