Monday, June 20, 2011

Daily Download Freebie - FROM THIS MOMENT Day 20

What a wonderful morning ... to SLEEP IN!  No work today, yippee!  Sorry for being late posting, but I was in the middle of a really good dream and wanted to finish it, something about winning the lottery I think ... but I did end up waking up.  Oh well, there are definitely better things than money in life!  Here's today's part of the kit, hope you're enjoying it.  PLEASE let me see if you've done something with it, or any of the kits - I would absolutely LOVE IT!  You can send it through e-mail to mslisa@frontiernet.net, or send a link if you have something posted somewhere.  I really would like to see!!!!! 

Click on preview for download link


Have a great day!  Check newer posts for more FREE STUFF - I have a few more coming up today!

11 comments:

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you!

marzenna79 said...

Thank you Lisa. :)

Tracey said...

Thank you so much for day 20 of this kit.

benelol said...

Thank you very much :)

boop1935 said...

thank you for your gifts today

marsie55 said...

Beautiful!! Thanks so much for sharing!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [21 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Christine said...

Thank you Lisa for another lovely part to this beautiful kit.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jun. 21, 2011. Thanks again.

krewellakreations said...

I look forward to this download every day wondering what i will get but knowing it will be lovely. Thank you for sharing.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [22 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria