Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Daily Download Freebie - FROM THIS MOMENT Day 22

Hello Wednesday!  My short week is almost over already - I'm off to our family reunion on Friday morning!  Once every five years my brothers, sister, and all of their families get together in a different area of the country, and this year it's in Minnesota!  I can't wait - I really LIKE my family, so that helps a lot.  They're a great bunch of people who have shown up in lots of my scrapping layouts.  Hopefully I'll get some new pics to play with.  Well - here's another few pieces of the kit for YOU to play with!

Click on preview for download link:

11 comments:

Monkey Toes Too said...

This is a beautiful kit incase I didn't mention that before. Thank you!

marsie55 said...

Fabulous .. and thank you for the beautiful cluster frame too!! xxx

Christine said...

Beautiful, absolutely love that bag. Thank you!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you so much for sharing another part to your GORGEOUS kit.I LOVE IT!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jun. 22, 2011. Thanks again.

boop1935 said...

thanks for this lovely gift today and wishing you have a lot of fun at your reunion

Tammy said...

Thank you so much! This is a lovely kit :)

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

fl_connie said...

Thanks, Lisa - I am loving this kit!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [24 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

marzenna79 said...

Thank you !